Friday, November 7, 2014

Review: Combos Skin Tea Tree Balancing Mask


I WILL REPURCHASE
Got a box of Combos Skin Tea Tree Balancing Mask (Korean) in the Sasa store at The Venetian, Macau.  Dismissed this product the first time I used it because, although it didn't break me out, I didn't see any dramatic results nor did it give me any sensory extras (scent or feeling).  However, I used it this month (left it on for about 20 minutes) about an hour before I put on my usual makeup (sunblock-primer-foundation-powder) and Wow!!! My makeup/skin never looked better. It was dewy (not oily!), I looked fresh, younger and my face looked like it was a bit plumped up (in a good way). Admittedly, I have oily skin, and I do reach for blotting papers several times a day but that afternoon, I didn't have a need for any. I used it again and it gave me the same results!!! : ) This product has definitely delivered on its claim of oil-control--at least on those days I used them.  I'm curious to find out if using this consistently can control my sebum production in the long run.



 
 
EASE OF USE
Like the usual pre-soaked and pre-cut out cloth masks, you just unfold and put directly on your face--matching the cut out holes to eyes, nose and mouth. It stays put easily, it doesn't slip and slide. Instructions tell you to put it on for at least 15 to 20 minutes but most recently, I let mine stay for about an hour (by then the mask was already starting to dry up) to give my skin a chance to absorb all the liquid goodness. No rinsing. The skin feels a teeny bit tacky afterwards but the feeling is something that doesn't bother me- most recently, I even did this before going to bed.

PRICE
 I remember it being relatively inexpensive but as I didn't plan on blogging about it then, I didn't take note of the exact price.  Sasa.com, however, lists a box of 10 at 79CNY roughly around 600 pesos. 

INGREDIENTS



No comments:

Post a Comment